Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Best Weekend Ever!

What an awesome long weekend we had!  Sun from Friday to Monday- perfect weather for getting out and kick starting the garden!  I can't remember that last time we had such a great weekend- certainly not the Victoria Day Weekend!

Got a lot of tasks completed- potatoes and beans planted, beds cleaned up, more seedlings and seeds planted, and general organizing in the garden space. Plus, my husband got the back of our house completely painted- a task 3 years in the making (as in we've had the paint for 3 years).  And this morning a nice rain to help things along - those beds are really dry there.  I was hoping to get the tomatoes in, but ran out of time.  I will definitely be working on that this week.

Following is a 'pictorial' of how things look in my kitchen garden:







No comments: